Monday, September 5, 2011

A Storm Moves In..

Well, not much to report lately except for RAIN RAIN RAIN. It rains almost every day, it's gotten colder, and the winds have begun to blow. I put all my rain gear on before ever looking outside because I know what's happening out there- RAIN!

Lately, there is quite a storm brewing! Out on the water today, we could see the rougher seas approaching. We are expecting gale force winds for tomorrow, with over 7 ft seas. If the water tours aren't canceled, I'll have to bring some extra buckets for the passengers. Yay.

Here you can see the storm moving in.


Just look at that low pressure front! Pretty impressive!


I'll make sure to keep you all posted on what the weather's like and if we go out. Should be some pretty good waves tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have comments or questions, just type them in this box! We'd love to see them!