Saturday, September 17, 2011

The End Is Near

I haven't been posting much lately, and that's because the end of the season is approaching! Many of the guides have already left, so that means more shifts for me. I will be coming home on the 23rd, so I only have 6 days left. Until then, I've decided to go back through my photos and post some of the things that I've put aside or forgotten.

Here are some lovely photos that a guest on one of my tours had taken from the whale watching boat. We had a whale come very close.. it was pretty exciting! Being the guide, I have to make sure that all of my guests are getting the best viewing spots for pictures, which means that I don't take my camera out. So here are a few of the best!







Hopefully these pictures will help you to see how majestic Juneau is. I'm very lucky to be able to see this as often as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have comments or questions, just type them in this box! We'd love to see them!