Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Goodbye, Juneau!

All good things come to an end, and my time in Juneau Alaska is now up. It's time to take my earnings and go.

I think I did pretty well this summer!


 Room's all packed up.


We had a great big end of the season party for all the guides who remained.. nothing but great food, great drinks, and great people to share it with!


Being in Alaska was a lot of fun. During my last night there, the sky decided to put on a magnificent show, as if it were tempting me not to leave.

Then sun getting ready to set in a creamy orange sky.


 The sky glowing ruby orange.


 Amazing pink clouds streak across the sky.


 And the show is finished off with a beautiful shimmering horizon. These pictures don't even begin to do this sunset justice.


There are so many stories left untold about this wild and awe-inspiring landscape, and there are still so many yet to come. Juneau Alaska will forever be a part of me, and I can't wait to see what happens next year.

Goodbye, Juneau, but not farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have comments or questions, just type them in this box! We'd love to see them!